Thursday, 29 March 2012

The letters... (updated)


I am king of the procrastinators. I haven't been out for days even though we're in the middle of a heatwave. My reason for this is that I have too much to do. Yet I'm doing none of it. I've had some important paperwork to send off for the last 3 weeks but I haven't done it because I didn't have any ink in my printer. My new inks arrived 2 days ago and now I'm panicking at the thought of actually having to get off the sofa and use my brain for a couple of hours. What is wrong with me?! Oh and I need to find a payslip from February that I haven't opened yet but it's probably in 'The Pile of DEATH' (also in that pile is every scary looking envelope that I've received in the past year or more. I'm normal, right?)

UPDATE: I found my payslip! It was the first letter that I opened so I didn't have to go through the whole pile and hate myself for being useless and in debt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment